Friday, September 12, 2008

The clouds have moved in over the highveld and today is a little bit chilly. On my way to work at the school tuck shop. Serving at least 700 boys in a 20 minute time span is not a task for the light hearted.

I was asked to produce our Home league Magazine for South Africa. Its been a fun but really hectic task and a good friend Heather helped me by taking on a few months of work. Thanks Heather! I divided the magazine up into seasons which made me think a lot about how nature reflect human emotions. We all have our dark and dreary days when tears are the order of the day and we feel almost dead. Then we have those days when Sunshine reflects back at us and we enjoy the day.

I love spring and Autumn the most. They steer away from the extremes and just allow us to enjoy life as it comes. I realise they are the shortest of seasons but they are the best -moderate that's what I like!

No comments: