Tuesday, September 9, 2008

ok so I thought I would try this new technology thing out. I love just being able to speak about the things that touch my heart so here goes.
Last night I visited my nephew who is turning 21 today!! He's a great young man with a beautiful little one year old boy named Jayden and a lovely fiance named claudette. He is stuck in hospital because a drunk driver wrote his car off!! I don't know what happened to the the driver of the other vehicle. At the hospital they told us he had minor injuries Johnny has a crushed pelvis.

Life isn't always fair but I know this that God has had his hand over Jonathan's life and has kept him from near death so many times that he must have something amazing for him to do. What am I saying he is already a great dad, has a lovely family is facing life full on and enjoying every moment. - Perhaps God is already working out the miracle that is Jonathan right now.

Isn't it strange how we always think the miracle is still coming when in fact most of us are living miracles every day.

Its been a very hectic time in my life. I am studying at UNISA which is distance studies and I'm not giving it all I have, I am co-pastoring a church with my husband, I am raising four amazing children, (sorry young adults) and my second eldest is doing matric at the moment. I am also managing a shelter for abused women as well as running a few training courses for Precept.

Bla, Bla sounds like a pity party but its not. Just writing that down I felt encouraged. You see my person is not a simple idea but a complex joining together of so many ideas. I sometimes get a bit confused as to which roll I am playing but all in all I think my life is good and fulfilled.

My prayer is that my life would reflect the God I serve and that all I do may not bring me any glory but be to His account. that takes a lot of pressure off me and puts a lot of pressure onto Him.

This has been fun. Will try again later today.

2 comments:

Luanne Gibbons said...

Congratulations on your first blog. Glad you enjoyed it. I am really excited about hearing more of what you have to say. God Bless you in everything you do. Lu X

Captain Andrew Clark said...

Welcome to the Salvosphere...the Salvation Army blogging community! Long may you blog and be blessed!

yours
Andrew Clark
http://armyrenewal.blogspot.com